Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Customer Feedback

from: Jim @yahoo.com
to: gmtonini
date: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:38 PM
subject: Elder Tonini


Brother Tonini,

This is Bishop G****.  I'm the Bishop of the La Sierra ward in Riverside, CA.  I hope you're well.

Your son is serving in our ward.  He is an excellent missionary.  He works hard and is a great example to our ward members and to other missionaries he comes in contact with.  He eats dinner with us just about every Sunday.  We really enjoy having him and his companion in our ward. I used to like getting letters like this so I'm happy to pass along similar accolades when it is merited and in your son's case it is.

Coincidentally, my brother operates some oil trucks in North Dakota. He and his partners have been operating for a couple of years and are preparing to expand. It's a small world and North Dakota is really booming.  I, personally, am really in favor of that kind of growth.

You'll see your son soon.  He has made you proud here in Riverside.

Sincerely,

Jim G****


No comments:

Post a Comment