- Drew and I went to the temple while Raena had a stake auxiliary meeting next door at the stake center.
- We managed to find nine short sleeve shorts at JC Penny's (thanks to Sister Martin for the suggestion!)
- We struck at out Men's Wearhouse but found what we were looking for at Dillard's. We were able to get two suits for $500. How anyone shops there when there isn't a sale is beyond me...
- Lunch at Sam's Club? Three-meat pizza for Drew, Carson, and me!
- The frosting on the cake was the pair of Rockport shoes. They weren't cheap, but hopefully they will last a little longer than the cheaper alternatives.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
We Came, We Conquered
We left the house a little before 7 this morning for Lubbock and didn't return to Seminole until almost 4 pm. It was a productive and enjoyable day.