Monday, October 7, 2013

email: October 7, 2013

This is going to be a quick email because everyone is waiting for me to go play baseball at the field!

I will be honest and say that the week has been rough. We have no one in our teaching pool... We have one golden potential coming down the shoot and so hopefully that will be a plus. We got news on Tuesday that we are moving and so on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I spent all day moving. However, I have found my motivation for these last few months I have left. I did a lot of praying and I have found it. I am super excited and ready to tear it up. I was waiting for that answer and I got it and so I am ready to roll now. We taught a few lessons and so we are in the rebuilding stages for the area. But it is all good, I am going to make it happen. I love y'all and hope everything goes well! Love you :)

Elder Tonini

No comments:

Post a Comment